Pickerington, OH has had its share of natural disasters including and F3 and an F5 tornado back in the 1970s. While it has been some time since a tornado has blown through Pickerington, there is a wealth of other natural disasters and weather conditions that can leave a property owner desperate for assistance.
The tornado rate here is 61% higher than the national average meaning residents of Pickerington, OH are more likely to need emergency services and disaster relief than other parts of the country. Other more common weather conditions that are more frequent but can be equally devastating include storms, floods, mudslides, high winds, snows, blizzards, landslides, tropical depressions, and the rare earthquake, according to Pickerington Statistics.
Pickerington Restoration Contractor for Major Cleanup & Repairs After Fire or Flood
FloodResponse911 has the ability to respond to any of these disasters with qualified and fast-acting teams who can address your emergency needs promptly and efficiently. Dealing with flooded basements and water damage restoration are our specialties.
In addition, we supply a plethora of services you may need when disaster strikes. Here are some of the more commonly needed ones:
- Roof Repair – whether the cause is tornadoes, snow or a tree falling, we can accommodate roof repair on your property
- Flooding – from a water heater leak, toilet flooding or leaky pipes can be handled by our teams
- Emergency Service – we are available 24/7 for disaster cleanup of your home or business including water damage services, fire and smoke services, boarding and construction
- Storm and Wind Damage – When high winds rip and tear, knocking down trees and power lines, FloodResponse911 can repair or replace your home, business, fence, outbuilding or other structure
- Contents and Cleaning – Cleaning or removing damaged contents and clean the affected spaces, boarding, securing of premises
- Water Damage – our comprehensive service includes mold removal and remediation, wet drywall removal, wet carpet drying and cleaning
FloodResponse911 can be at your site 60 minutes or less from when you contact us. We provide teams certified through the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration (IICRC) to handle any of the disaster discussed here and many more. Try our toll free number when you need assistance or call any time, day or night. For more information about how FloodResponse911 can help you, visit our website at FloodResponse911.com.
Columbus, Hilliard, Dublin, Westerville, Gahanna, Worthington, New Albany, Grove City, Whitehall, Bexley, Reynoldsburg, Powell, Upper Arlington, Pickerington, Canal Winchester, Lewis Center, Pataskala, Lancaster, Marion, Marysville, Plain City, Delaware.